The J-HOTATE ASSOCIATION portal website (https://www.j-hotate.com/) is operated and managed by the J-HOTATE ASSOCIATION, and provides news and information about the promotion of Japanese scallop exports.
1. Service Use
1) The User will comply with all relevant and applicable laws and regulations in connection with their use of the J-HOTATE ASSOCIATION Website.
2) Service content of this portal website may be revised, and operation suspended (including for urgent maintenance) or terminated by J-HOTATE ASSOCIATION without prior notice and without liability of any kind.
2. Service Content
1) This portal website provides news and information about the promotion of exports of Japanese scallops.
2) Information posted on this portal site is voluntarily provided by their respective poster/information provider, the accuracy, validity and/or completeness of which are not guaranteed by the J-HOTATE ASSOCIATION portal site or its operator.
All contents, text, images, data, information and other material (hereinafter collectively as “Content”) displayed, available or present on the J-HOTATE ASSOCIATION portal website, including any intellectual property rights (including trademarks or copyrights, hereinafter collectively as "Intellectual Property Rights"), are the property of J-HOTATE ASSOCIATION or the designated owner/rights holder and are protected by applicable intellectual property laws and regulations.
The User’s citations, quotes, excerpts, etc., of the Content are subject to Fair Use with appropriate and clear attribution of the respective creator/owner/rights holder. The User is requested to consult J-HOTATE ASSOCIATION in advance to secure permission to reproduce all or part of J-HOTATE ASSOCIATION portal website.
4. About the links
In principle, the User is free to share or publish links to this portal website. However, if the content of the website/medium where the link is published (“Link Site”) is deemed to be in conflict with public order and morals, or to be in violation of laws, regulations, etc., the operator of the J-HOTATE ASSOCIATION portal website reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to request the modification, or deletion of the link. In this case, the operator of the Link Site should respond promptly to comply with the request.
1) The User collects and utilizes information published on this portal website at their own responsibility.
2) The operator of this portal website is not responsible for any loss or damage, or any trouble arising from the use of this portal website or its Content. The User accesses and uses this portal website or its Content at their own risk and responsibility, and only with full understanding and agreement with these terms and conditions.
6. Liability, Indemnification, etc.
In no event will J-HOTATE ASSOCIATION, this portal website and/or its operators be liable for any demands, claims, damages, liabilities, expenses or harms, including attorneys fees, arising in connection with the User's use of the J-HOTATE ASSOCIATION portal website, breach of the terms and conditions of use of this portal website, or infringement of the rights of third parties. Moreover, the User will defend, indemnify and hold harmless J-HOTATE ASSOCIATION, this portal website and/or its operators from the above, and compensate the operator for all or part of the costs incurred by the operator in connection with responding to any demands or claims.
These terms and conditions of use shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws and regulations of Japan.
Last Updated: 1st October 2022